Out of the 1,643 successful board passers of the Electrical Engineer Licensure Examinations given last September 7 and 8, 2013, eight (8) are from Mindanao University Science and Technology, garnering a university overall performance of 100 percent.
According to the Professional Regulation Commission (PRC), 3,063 took the examination given by the Board of Electrical Engineering in Manila, Baguio, Cebu, Davao, Iloilo, Legazpi, Lucena and Zamboanga. The MUST graduates took the examination in Cebu.
The results were released in three (3) working days after the last day of examinations with the PRC declaring a national passing rate of 53.64 percent (1,643 out of 3,063).
The following are the new MUST engineers:
- Engr. Marc Reynald Padigos Auxilio
- Engr. Chrestine Jean Baculio Caseres
- Engr. Aljohani Mala Dumaraya
- Engr. Nichol Cent Dusaran Gerangaya
- Engr. Marcial Paigalan Pacut Jr.
- Engr. Christopher Jay Odarve Pahuyo
- Engr. Allan Christopher Fernandez Quiseo
- Engr. Goldy Toong Varquez
The members of the Board of Electrical Engineering who gave the licensure examinations are Engr. Fortunato C. Leynes (chairman); Engr. Jaime V. Mendoza and Engr. Francis V. Mapile (members).